Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting Back On Track

Okay, I haven't found the time to come on and write my resolutions. I am reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, and when I am reading a book everything else stops. This is why I shouldn't read! As soon as I am done, I have a few more posts to write on here, BUT for now I wanted to share this exciting news.

One of my New Year's resolutions is getting back into shape (not necessarily losing weight, just being healthy). I was planning on starting my Be Active on the Wii, but to be honest, I didn't love it and so who knows how long that would've lasted. So today on Babysteals.com, they had this steal:

Mom's Into Fitness Shed 5 Fast & Dance Jam

A lot of people who are Facebook fans on Babysteals.com said that they had her DVD's and liked them. I love to dance so I'm hoping the Dance Jam will be a lot of fun. These are all 30 minutes, which will be great. I'm so excited to get them and get started on this resolution!

Anyone else do workout DVD's and do they work for you? How do you make sure you keep it up? I definitely need advice from those of you who are awesome when it comes to fitness. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Yay for trying to get back on track! I'm actually doing Wii Active right now, and I like it! But I also did the Biggest Loser Weight loss DVD, and the Biggest Loser Yoga for Weight Loss DVD and liked both of them. SO yeah! I'm excited for you! :D

    AND.. I LOOOOOOOVE The Lost Symbol! What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete