Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Eight

I can't believe it's been a week already and I haven't quit! :)

I have to admit that temptation is hitting me like a brick! Yesterday, which was day 8, I had to take a nap so napped when the baby was napping and then exercised while he was awake. When I was doing my sit ups, he thought it was great to come over and lay on me. He thought it was hilarious, so I had to laugh too. Those were the hardest, most inefficient, sit ups I have ever done! :)

I also am getting sore in different places! I woke up this morning with my back muscles and chest muscles hurting like crazy. I am guessing it is from the push ups and the exercise where you get weights and then bring them in front of your face with your arms in a 90 degree angle, then you bring them out to your ears. Those kill!

Another thing that is trying to keep me down is that I fell on the stairs yesterday. I landed on my thigh so it hurts so much when pressure is put on it. I am not sure if the lunges are going to happen today!

My plan for blogging is to blog when I feel like and update you guys on where I am; whether I have kept my goals or fallen and gotten back up. I think the first week went fantastic, and even though I feel like a lot of things are coming up for excuses to not exercise, I am doing good at ignoring them and continuing.

Now if I could only keep my goals with cleaning my office....

No comments:

Post a Comment