Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Three

Yep, you read that right! Day three! I'm feeling pretty good except my legs are still SOOOOOO sore! When does the soreness go away? I can hardly walk up and down the stairs and changing Ryan on the floor KILLS me. Making a trip to the bathroom is also a lot of work! Who knew?! I'm pretty excited I'm still with it, and I don't see anything that is going to make me stop any time soon. Yay!

Question for all you work out mommies, if I have any readers :), does working out lower your milk supply if you are nursing? I hope not, but if it does, I would rather not work out than stop nursing before Ryan is a year. He is going through one of his nursing strikes again, and of course a million things are going through my mind on what I can do to get him to nurse better. I was also thinking that if things go well, I'll do P90X in about a month or two (when I've gotten used to working out everyday for at least 30 minutes). We've had it for close to 2 years and haven't even popped it into the DVD player. :) But this will only be if I can continue to nurse Ryan. That cutie is my number one priority.

Non physical fitness related stuff:

I have chosen a color to paint! It's a little darker than I wanted, but I think it will lighten up when everything is that color. I liked one and painted a huge chunk on the wall and it was WAY too light. I am so glad I decided to test it out. Jared was horrified when he came home from work to see all these different colors painted on our wall. He said, "What happens if we don't like any of them and we want to keep it white?" I said, "I guess we have no choice but to pick a color and paint!" :) If you ever want to paint and hubby won't let you, just go get some sample paint and paint it on the walls! I'm sure it will work every time!!!

I am trying to get better on organizing my time, but it is so difficult. I wanted to finish unpacking our office this week and here is it Wednesday and I haven't even started. I would like to do it today during Ryan's 2nd nap, but it's his 10 month birthday today and that means picture time. I always take his pics and post them on our family blog. I'm super excited though, because it will be my first time editing with photoshop! So as you can see, that might interfere with unpacking the office. Tomorrow I am going to post what our office looks like right now, and maybe that will be motivation!

I am feeling great! and I hope all of the readers are too! If you are working out, novice or expert, let me know! Being held accountable or working with someone helps a ton!

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know you have readers! I am a HORRIBLE blogger! I usually read blogs from my phone and it so hard to post a comment from my phone that I generally just enjoy the read and don't say anything :)

    When you do the P90X maybe I'll do it with you! James and I have been wanting to do it but have heard it can kill you! ha ha. I won't be doing the diet part but the workout part is really interesting to me. WAY TO GO! The first week is the hardest in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lactic acid produced during a workout may make your milk taste nasty directly after working out, so you may want to time it for when he's not going to nurse for about an hour or so afterward. It should not effect your supply if you're still getting enough water, and are relaxing during nursing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beth!! I will try that tomorrow and see if he likes the milk better.

    Tina - We should totally do P90X together!!! That would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete