Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day Two

I woke up today SOOOOO sore! I decided that I was just going to work out three days a week so I could skip today. When Ryan went down for his nap, I took a nap instead of exercising (and doing dishes and other to-do things.) We woke up, and I was even more sore than I was before my nap. I decided to just exercise and maybe it would make me feel better? I don't know what I was thinking, but it got me to exercise.

I totally got punished for skipping my workout during Ryan's nap time. It is SO much harder to follow a DVD while you have a 10 month old pulling up on your legs every 30 seconds! Ryan even fell a couple times during the lunges. :(

I got through it though! I finished the whole workout. Yesterday I followed it and did jumping jacks and those totally kicked my trash. Today I only bounced and moved my arms during the jumping jacks and I was able to finish. Who knew jumping jacks were so hard?! I'll try them fully maybe next week.

I am just glad I ended up doing the work out and finishing it. It will be fun to see if I really do lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks!

ALSO - brownies are not good breakfast foods. That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment