Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day Four

Here I am at day four already! I don't think I have ever worked out 4 days in a row. I am so proud of myself!

I am feeling better, but still really sore. That hasn't stopped me though! I am hoping that I won't be sore next week, although, don't you have to be sore to feel like you did something in a work out?

The only problems I am running into is a lack of time. I have so much to do today and about half of it won't get done. I worked out for 30 minutes, but that means I have to shower afterwards. Can I tell you a little secret that I didn't want people to know about me, but I'm going to be honest... I don't shower everyday. If I am going to be home all day long and the only people who see me are Jared and Ryan, then I will gladly take the time it takes to shower and get ready and put it towards something else. Don't get me wrong, I don't go TWO days without showering, that's just gross, right? :) So not only do I have to spend the 30 minutes working out, I have to shower and get ready which takes 45 minutes. Any time there is while Ryan is still napping is very slim.

I don't know how mommies do it. Even those who work full time get more stuff done than I do! But one thing that is for sure, is I am going to work out every day for at least 3 weeks. That is my goal. No matter what else pops up. (I am so sorry to the office, once again, you will not get touched. Such a sad sight! Someday I will get to you! I promise!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed that you are so diligent. I try, but with only an hour or so of "Me" time, it's tough. I'm only getting in about 3 workouts a week. Way to go. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a full time working mom, three times a week is AWESOME! Good job! When did you start working out often, and are you getting any results? I'm afraid it's going to take a lot more work to get these pounds off, but we'll see in three weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete