Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Now I Know...

...to never plan anything on the day of getting a massage. OR if I get one, to get it in the afternoon or evening.

I had one by my friend, an old co-worker at PCS who needed some more hours, and it was AMAZING!!! I am always needing a massage! She did such a good job, and I was so relaxed and calm all day. I didn't even care to get anything done.

When we got home, Ryan had had two short naps so I laid down with him for a long one. We slept for 2 1/2 hours! We woke up at like 5 pm! This is why this is being posted after midnight. :) I didn't care though. It was nice and relaxing. We did end up going to the grocery store, and I worked, but that was it!

On a good note, Renee (who did my massage) suggested walking at the mall so it would be warm. I live pretty close, but I do like the easiness of going outside. If I have to drive to the mall and then walk, I might not be as good about doing it. We'll see. Or I could just revisit Wii Active while Ryan crawls around. I'm going to have to play it by hear and hopefully something sticks as well as walking did. If only I started it MONTHS ago! Oh well, you can only control the present, and even then your control is limited. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love a good massage too. But you're right, they do make ya sleepy. Keep walking. :)

    ReplyDelete