Friday, October 16, 2009

Morning Walks

I decided that our walk yesterday was so much fun that I'd like to do it in the morning when it's cooler. It's so quiet and peaceful. Except for all the dogs barking! haha. I take my mom's dog with me and I'm sure that doesn't help with the barking dogs. Ryan seems to like the walks and I like it a lot more than running. Eventually I think I'd like to get a jogging stroller. If any one has one they'd like to sell or let me borrow until I can buy one, let me know! :D

Here is a cute picture of Ryan on our walk this morning.



I did my best to get some scrapbooking in. Ryan woke up early from his nap so I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I wanted to show that I did make an effort! Here is the page I finished today.


I did everything I needed to do today, and wanted to do. Ryan kept himself busy today with trying to crawl. Pretty soon, I am not going to be able to put him on the floor while I do some other things quick. I wonder how it would go for working out. Maybe it's time to get a playpen to put him in for 20 minutes.

Anyway, things are going great! Now I just need to keep it up. I'll post next on Monday with my goals for that week. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to see if you'd been posting. You sure have! Sorry I didn't check sooner.
    I think prioritizing was smart. I try do that too. As far as the shower portion, kinda funny to read about needing a shower. I really need one right now, but I'm dragging my feet because now it will be noisy.
    We went camping. Everybody else, including the dog, has bathed except me. oy.
    I'm glad you're still exercising. It's not about silly sizes or weight. It's about alwayz being able to take that walk with your baby boy, then his baby boy someday. If we don't use it we lose it.
    Substituting was particularly brilliant as well. I may have to do a little more of that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great! I have learned I can't get everything done in a day either! And we will all have our lazy days! So be ready for those they are a killer! But your doing so great! Your reminding me of everything I need to work on now! ha ha we both know how well Ben and I are about meeting people ha ha ha! But I want to be better also! I am trying to make a lot of my little boys clothes. . .I don't have anything made yet! So I am really trying to get to that! Anyway Your doing so great and I will keep checking back to see how your doing! Please let me know what Ben or I can do to help you guys!!

    ReplyDelete