Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why I Shouldn't Craft During Awake Times



Because I may spill a butt load of paint and then instead of easily cleaning it, I have to rush to get towels while my one-year-old plays in the paint. I didn't get pictures, but there were little green footprints across the kitchen floor and hand prints on the oven.

My shirt was a vacation shirt from a sisters cruise three years ago, and my pants were my favorite sweats. Ryan's pajamas got paint all over them too. I am SO bummed I was an idiot, but I learned to not use paint while Ryan is awake, just in case something goes bad. I am laughing about it now, don't worry, and wishing I got better pictures. But this will have to do. Hopefully my warning can help other trying to be ambitious mamas.

2 comments:

  1. umm. . . .ya I have a picture of Cambree that I need to send you! When we were trying to get the condo ready for selling we were painting or room . . .she went in knocked the whole bucket up paint all over the carpet and covered herself and everything else in her path with LOTS of paint! It was a mess to try and clean and we had to show the house the very next day! But of course. . .I took pictures of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you painting? It looks cool! That's so funny you had little paint prints all over, but I can see how that would be stressful. If you had left it, you could have told your hubby you had a new decorating style for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete