Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Pictures!

I am really excited with how my body is turning out. I still have tons of skin, but what can you do? I am liking the top of my abs, but really need my arms and legs to follow suit. I am still in a size 8, and really wanted to be a size 6 before getting pregnant again. I don't know if that's going to happen.

I am still at 135. It's crazy to have lost 5 pounds in the first 4 weeks, and then still not lose more. But it's okay. Just from the pictures, I am looking like I lost it. I just wish I would now! Off my butt and thighs please!

I am working out a bit different now. I do my DVD's every other day that includes toning and then take a day off so my muscles can rest. I am not really sure what to do for cardio on the off days. Moms Into Fitness has some stroller exercises that I think I might buy. So in the morning of my off days, we'll get up, eat breakfast, and then go for a walk doing these exercises. I hope it works!

I am actually excited to not do videos everyday. I think I will be able to do some more fun stuff on my off days while Ryan is sleeping. Things seem to be working out pretty well with not being on the internet. It is SO hard not commenting on people's stuff, but I have to do what I have to do. Anyway, on to what this blog is all about! PICTURES!

May 2009 (about 3 months after baby)
My shirt is on because I think I was flexing a bit more than
the one with my shirt off. It makes it more realistic.

Feb 2010 (3 weeks into working out)

March 8, 2010 (6 weeks working out)
This pic was also taken at night when I am my heaviest.
So it's not entirely accurate I think.

April 7, 2010 (10 weeks working out)
About two weeks of every other day working out.

Here is another picture of my side view. My arms are up
and it kind of makes me abs do some cool stuff!


Feb 2010

March 2010

April 2010

March 2010

April 2010

Jared wasn't around when I wanted pictures, so I took some myself. The full body ones looked horrible! I looked like I had small head syndrome. So I did some in the mirror. This one was fun.

I found that muscle last month and was SO excited! It's so cool to see my body transforming. I just wish that I could get my skin to change as fast! Oh and take away the stretch marks too, please!


5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! You look so good! I am so totally jealous! I hear ya on the stretch marks, I got them this pregnancy on my boobs and I am so mad! My friend tried some stuff that she says is working but I can't remember what it was called. I should find out and let you know. Your pictures look so amazing though! I started taking my pictures now so I can see if I can get a big difference like you have. You weigh less them me I am so jealous! I am trying to hard to lose weight but I am like you I have hit a number and can't budge it! its so annoying huh! I should do the every other day thing too, the everyday videos get really old really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stretch marks are so big, I doubt anything would work. Find out what it is and I will probably try it after the next baby. Or does it prevent stretch marks?

    Also you should go to www.lindsaybrin.com. It's her blog and she isn't losing as fast as she did with her first baby, so she's totally frustrated. Might give you some good insights!

    AND - you are taller than me and just had a baby three months ago! Lindsay Brin's weight goal is 105! She is 120 now and is complaining. I totally want to say the same thing, but she is a bit shorter than me, and obviously way more into fitness. I don't think I can diet to 105! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ya I just went to her blog, and your right its great! I bookmarked it and I am going to go read it more I hope it will help. I want to lose another 30 pounds! I am not sure if the stretch mark stuff prevents them or no not I will try and get a hold of her to ask.. . .she is very hard to get a hold of she is kinda one of those friends that is your friend when she needs something. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at the change between march and april in your bum! You've always been nice and small but that is one NICE BOO-TAY. Good work sweety

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking so great!! It's fun to see the changes. And motivating. I don't know if the extra skin ever goes away...hate it! Let me know if yours does! =) Then you can share your secret.

    ReplyDelete