Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quilting

I have never quilted. I am not much of a sewer, although I would love to be, and I follow a ton of craft blogs and don't have much to show for it.

Right now on Obsessively Stitching, she is doing a quilting week and starting from the very beginning. I am so excited!!! This is one I am going to do!

http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/04/1st-quilt-ever-basic-quiltmaking.html

I have a ton of jeans that I will never be able to fit into that I want to make into a quilt. My sister-in-law just added a ton of fabric to her website, and I think taking some of that fabric and adding it to the jeans will make a fabulous quilt. Now I actually have somewhere to start and am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Post pictures as you make this I want to see!!! and congrats on the weightloss! I wish I had good news like that :)

    ReplyDelete