Monday, November 16, 2009

Learning Experiences

I haven't finished my little project yet, I am planning on it today, but I just wanted to say what an experience it has been. I tried it out without it being finished and it doesn't work that well. I think I have WAY too much fabric for it to be stretchy. I've learned that if you are going to do a sewing project, try it out with crappy fabric and not the cute stuff you bought. I feel like it was a waste of time and $25 so it would've been better for me to just buy it. I haven't tried it in the cart yet, I am really nervous, but I will try it today and let you know. I am going to post pictures in my next post. Hopefully the toys I make with the scraps turn out MUCH better! :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha I am sure it turned out really cute and works good! We are always a harder judge on ourselfs then others are! I bet its way cute you need to put pictures up I want to see it! If you ever have sewing questions you can ask me, I am no pro, but I love to sew and I have been doing it for awhile so I have made enough mistakes to have learned a few things ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete