Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Facebook

I LOVE facebook. It is one of my favorite things. I love keeping tabs on people and sharing fun stuff.

But let's face it. It's not important and probably takes away more from my life than what it brings to it.

I am thinking about shutting it down. But like any addict, I feel extreme anxiety thinking about doing that.

I may just do it though.

Really I should shut down my internet, but that's just crazy. I need it for work and I need to blog. Therefore, we can't get rid of it.

But Facebook, your time may be coming...

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about this too. I think everyone has at least once! My friend Shaun just did and it made me kind of sad because I feel like I never "see" him or feel updated on his life anymore. He DID start a blog to show pictures of his new baby but it just doesn't feel the same.

    I love Facebook too for how much it connects me with everyone back home. But, I do wish I wouldn't waste so much time on it.

    ReplyDelete