Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Super Frustrated

I am feeling so frustrated right now!

I feel like I don't have time for anything, therefore everything gets done horribly, or not at all!

Now that Ryan's birthday is coming up, there is so much to do for that. I NEED to get my office unpacked and organized, but it keeps getting pushed out of the way by things that actually have deadlines.

I had the thought today that maybe I should quit working out for a bit. I tried to do it while Ryan was awake, but he kept playing with the TV. I just don't have time for everything I need and want to do.

I just paid our credit card, seeing that we had missed the payment. I forgot about that ONE end of the month payment and it cost us $39. If my desk and the mail was more organized, it wouldn't have happened. It's crazy in here. I really have no idea where a lot of things are and that is not good.

Sometimes I really wish I wasn't breastfeeding so my mom could come and take Ryan for the day. I really think I could get it all done in one day. It would be exhausting, but it would happen.

I haven't exercised yet today because I had to make Ryan's 1st birthday card. His party is on the 20th and I have to get the invitations out ASAP. Before I made that, I had to make him a shirt to take pictures for the card. I'm finally done with it, but there is still plenty more to do like dishes and showering and, oh... my office!

Do you think if I just pray for help, it will magically pop up? It's worth a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment