Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New DVDs

So I took some more pictures since it's been over 3 weeks, and there isn't much difference. It's not surprising because of my neck hurting and then having the typical girly issues. The good news? I'm still 135! Which is awesome because when I wasn't working out, I was eating like a pig.

We have no bad food in the house right now. Kind of sucks, but it's good. I really could use a huge chocolate shake and a piece of cake and a donut. How I love donuts...! BUT I'm being good. And it's really really hard. But I want to lose another 5 pounds and so there goes my fun eating. Sure I can eat an orange, but it just isn't as good. Can you tell I'm really struggling with this!? haha.

I took some pictures of me not flexing so you can see what I really look like. I didn't feel like the last pictures gave the truth. I wish I had taken some of me flexing before. That would have been awesome.

May 2009

6 weeks working out, March 2010

May 2009

6 weeks working out, March 2010

I also took some of me flexing, but I look worse than before. I guess either I gained inches or I didn't roll my pants down far enough. Oh well.

3 Weeks after working out, Feb 2010

6 weeks working out, March 2010

3 Weeks after working out, Feb 2010

6 weeks working out, March 2010

6 weeks working out, March 2010 (I added this one because of the lovely view of the love handles)

I tried P90X last night and thought it was awful. It was all high fitness stuff, which I didn't particularly like. And a lot of it was impossible. If it's impossible now, how do you find the motivation to keep going? Also it gave me a HUGE headache. We did the Core Synergistics, which had us on the floor a lot. I HATE being on the floor that much. Plus it was a full hour and that's too long for me. I wanted to do it with Jared so I waited until Ryan was put to bed and worked afterwards. I didn't get to bed until after 1 am. Working out this way just isn't going to work for me. Sorry Jared! He will do okay on his own though.

Instead of doing P90X, I went to Mom's Into Fitness. It's a website run by Lindsay Brin, the author or Shed 5 Fast, and has a ton of other stuff on there. I decided to do the Boot Camp DVD's (for postnatal) and the Core Firing Sequence Method (it says, tummy tuck without the surgery! We'll see... :). I am very excited to get these and try some other stuff she has. I did the Dance one she has and I didn't like it as much. The moves were kind of hard to follow. I prefer actually working out than dancing, who knew? She is also running a deal that if you buy 3 DVD's, you get 15% off, 4 DVD's you get 20% off, and if you order over $49, you get free shipping. The Shed 5 Fast DVD is also on sale for 20% off. I think that deal goes until March 15th. I hope these all get here quick!


Just a quick shout out about my other endeavors... they are slowly coming along. This week is dedicated just to my office, so I am not allowed to do anything else. I hope to post a picture of a beautiful, organized office on Monday. Wish me luck! Please... :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I still cant believe the difference in your pictures! I need to go to that website and get some of the dvd's to try, I really need something to help me, I have been staying strong at working out six days a week now, but I am still not losing any weight! I am gaining weight in fact! I weigh more now then I have have before, besides being prego! I hate it! I hear ya on the eating thing! It really does totally suck I am in the same boat as you and I hate it I just want to eat good junk food so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only do the ab ripper work out from p90x. it is killer and i feel like a beached whale flopping around on the floor and at first i wasn't coordinated enough to do some of the excersises, but it's only 15 min every other day so eventually i hope to keep up with that super cheesy instructor guy.

    ReplyDelete