Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blah

I've been feeling blahish since Sunday. I just want to sleep all day. Do you ever have days like that?

I am debating on whether to sleep or exercise during Ryan's first nap. I have tentatively decided to exercise. Aunt Flo came to visit on Sunday so I have been using her as an excuse to sleep and be lazy the past few days. Now that I'm even writing about it, I may be tentatively deciding to take a nap. It's awful. I do miss working out. I wish I could work out when Ryan is awake. Blah, blah, blah.

I slept for about 7 hours last night. That is actually pretty good! I shouldn't be so tired. For those of you who are amazing with their time, how do you get out of ruts like this, or not even allow yourself to get in them? I just need some positive thinking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment