Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vacation = Packing on the Pounds

We went to Island Park this weekend with Jared's family and I ate horribly, exercised none, and I am sure broke every single one of my rules. Actually, I drank water mostly and only had one Fresca. Oh and maybe half a mountain dew on the way home that I am paying for because Ryan is so fussy. Anyway, I really have to get a hold on my weekends, home or on vacation. Tomorrow I am going to weigh and measure myself. Should be exciting after the weekend I had. :)

2 comments:

  1. Weekends are hard for me also don't worry!
    And vacations only make it worse!! But did you have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should discourage yourself. Just keep going with your plan; pick up where you left off and don't worry about it. You're all right. :)

    ReplyDelete