Monday, June 8, 2009

Weight Lost

I weighed myself today and I am at 139! This is awesome, but I am not sure how I did it. I took a break from exercising and eating completely healthy this last week and decided to start fresh today. (I didn't start today either. Just too tired! I need to make sure I follow my goal of going to bed early with the baby.) Anyway, I am not sure why I lost weight, but I'll take it! :)

Also I have this way cute white maternity skirt that works for when you're 6 months pregnant or under the belly. I was still wearing it for church and yesterday I put it on and it was too big! I was so disappointed! and then I thought, why am I disappointed?? That's a good thing right! :) It is a cute skirt though and I guess it will be another year and a half before I can wear it again. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so so excited for you!!! That is so cool that you lost weight! Its a great feeling to step on the scale and see a smaller number! Sad to say I have not really seen a number I like in a long time! I don't know what my problem is! I need to start eating better I think! LOL!! But YAY!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, why were you disappointed? Now you get to buy another cute skirt! Woo hoo! Yes!

    ReplyDelete