Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wii Active

I haven't been exercising for like a week and a half. Jared asked if I planned on using the Wii Active game again. At first, I was like, it was so hard! Then I remembered why I quit it in the first place. I can't do it because I exercise when Ryan is napping and he sleeps right below where I would play the game. It is extremely loud in our bedroom underneath. That was my reason for running instead. So I feel bad I am not really using it, but I will start it up again once we move. For now, I need to keep on running.

Also, I just wanted to point out that I may be under my prepregnancy weight, but technically I think I have lost more fat than that. See I am breastfeeding and these things are HUGE. If they were normal size, then I would probably see more of a drop on the scale. :) Just thought I'd point that out. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha! That is too funny, and oh so true. They do get big huh? Yeah, its kinda fun though. Woo woo! ;)
    You don't have to point out the scale thing to me. Scales lie all the time. It can be very discouraging. I told you so! Neener neener :)
    Watch out, tape measures are not so accurate either. They're downers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My butt always gave me the most encouragement physically. What's your butt doing? You'll probably see a change in that real fast. Do you remember what it looked like before you started?
    Not everybody likes butts like I do. I look at mine enough to know what it's doing back there.
    No butt = no good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! I was thinking of starting my own fitness blog, but I can't decide.. BUT I will definitely be reading yours! ;) You're doing awesome. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How've you been doing? You havn't posted here for while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love that you are doing this for yourself. You gotta take care of yourself especially after those babies! Can I link to this blog on the Dieting Blog? I am making a list of ladies who are tracking their weight loss online, can I link yours over? Let me know adailydoseofdieting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete