Monday, August 1, 2011

On The Road Again...

I am back on the road to being fit!!

I started working out last week and have worked out for over a week now! Yay!

I am pretty proud of myself for sticking with it despite everything else going on. The only thing I need to do now is start running. I plan on running tuesdays, thursdays, and some saturdays. I haven't done it yet because I want to run with the kids but Brady hasn't been waking up early enough. I think a lot of it is just an excuse. Now that I have been working out to my Lindsay Brin DVD, I'm more into the working out vibe and I think I will be able to start running tomorrow.

Well part of my road to being fit is posting pictures of myself!

I am much more motivated seeing pictures of me now than seeing pictures of me skinny. Seeing pictures of me now makes me want to pick up a weight and go running immediately! haha.

Here is a picture from the last time I worked out (before I got pregnant with my miscarriage baby) and at 9 months pregnant with Brady and 40 pounds heavier. :)


Here is my first postpartum picture.


This is a picture of me not flexing. I know now that you need to learn how to constantly be flexing your tummy and your body will get used to it. But this picture is a reminder of how it looks when I'm not doing that. :)

I am now 145 pounds and my goal weight is at least 125. I would like to be 140 in just 6 weeks, if not sooner. I'll update my pictures in three weeks and I hope we see progress! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I can't wait to follow this again! :) I missed it! :) You will help motivate me too, when I see that your working out, I want to join on the band wagon :) I have tons of weight I want/need to lose weight. YAY!!! Miss you!! :)

    ReplyDelete