Thursday, February 18, 2010

My List

One of the things on my organization post was to make a list. This list would be for things that I want to do or accomplish and it can be a month from now or years from now. The point is to put it on the list so you don't forget about it. I remembered something yesterday that I wanted to make, but completely forgot!

I wanted to make a tied hanging dish towel for the oven because Babykins ALWAYS pulls it down. The towel ends up on the counter so messyish. When I remembered, I thought, how in the world did I forget about that project? It turns out I have a million projects in my head and it really isn't that implausible to forget a few of them.

So here is my list. I will add to it or subtract it as I go so this post will be ever changing. Yay for remembering what I want to do!

(It will be a small list for now since time is limited.)

Make hanging dish towel thingy
Put up a shelf in the office with vacation memorabilia
Buy non-mom jeans
Finish Blog Books
Make a jean quilt
Make a budget (Desperately)

1 comment: