Sunday, May 24, 2009

Is It Bad...

that I don't know which day it is? lol. Everything kind of went downhill after day number 2. My mom accidentally bought some Chex instead of Crispix for my brother Steven and it had a recipe for muddy buddies (or something like that) on the box. Chocolate, peanut butter, and lots of butter chex covered with powdered sugar. They are delicious and horrible for you! I also didn't find time to exercise because I was so exhausted from being up too late and having to get up early with a baby. So here is my goal for this week:

Go to bed earlier!! If I can do this, then I'll have more energy and be able to exercise instead of napping.

I really want to exercise in the mornings so instead of waiting until Ryan is asleep, I am going to try and do it while he is awake. We'll see how it goes.

I am still doing pretty good on not drinking anything, but water and getting my fruits and veggies. I just had way too many sweets this weekend though. But luckily it is a new week and I am back on track! (I hope). :)

2 comments:

  1. Its actually kinda funny. We must really be connected. My friend and I both crapped out this weekend too.
    I was awake all Saturday night looking at the ceiling. I'm sitting there thinking "why can't I sleep tonight?" Then I remembered "Oh yeah, I drank a 32 oz coke slurpy right before I laid down. Yeah, that's probably it."
    The last time I'd had a slurpy before that, it was 7-11-08 and it was one of those ity bity free ones the sev was giving out. :) I don't even remember when I had my last soda.
    What on earth possesed me to drink a 32 oz-er?!
    My mom-in-law got it for me, but I didn't have to drink the whole thing- oy. :)
    Anyway, don't feel too bad. Just eat some extra veggies today, get on that treadmill or whatever and it'll all even out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I guess you're right that everyone messes up, it's just what you do afterwards that decides how you're going to be. :)

    ReplyDelete