Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 2 - 5/21/09

Today was a pretty good day. I met all of my goals so I feel pretty good about that. I did drink some orange juice, but that's still a lot healthier than fruit punch, which I am SOOOO tempted to drink! I didn't go out to eat and ate vegetables with lunch and dinner and fruit with breakfast.

I worked out the whole time for the first time today. My legs are killing me! It has you do an exercise called inline skating where you squat and then jump off these lifts. I could barely finish it. It has you do it twice, and I didn't do it the second time. So I guess I didn't do the whole thing, but I feel like I did! Yikes! I didn't realize how out of shape I am. Hopefully this will help and I can look good by September! :)

2 comments:

  1. You know what helps me with stuff like that, food association. It goes like this: every time you see the food or drink you think you want think of boogers and nasty stuff and try to remeber the worst vomity stomach ache you've ever had in your life. Pretty soon you will start to associate those foods with those feelings and you wont want them so much.
    It's helped me a lot when I use it. I get a stomach ache just looking at McDonalds anymore. Grody.
    That's what that stuff really is too, poison grody food that will give you health problems.
    Look at a Mc-D hamburger the next time you get one and associate the mayo on the lettuce with a snail slime trale then try to eat it. Aint gonna happen. The fries were soaked/fried in overly re-used animal fat that is never refrigerated... nuff said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, I just remembered the first time I tried to ride a bike again. I thought I was gonna die. Fitness leaves us pretty fast huh? Yes it do! :) Keep up the good work- I forgot to say that last time.

    ReplyDelete